Aspire Cleito 120 Unboxing & Review

supertank
cleito
cleito-120
high-wattage
clouds
aspire
sub-ohm

Check out our brand new unboxing and review of the Aspire Cleito 120 tank below!

Have you used the Cleito 120? What was your experience?

I personally would highly recommend priming the coils by not only putting juice on the sides but also putting juice into the coil itself, because of the size of the coil, priming only the sides of the coil would not be enough. I would highly recommend priming both the side and inside of the coil, take a few puffs without pressing the fire button to pull in more juice into the coil and vaping it at the minimum wattage of the coil for about 10 - 15 minutes before pushing it any higher. You would get split back for the first 5 - 10 puffs but once the coil is fully saturated and primed the split back would disappear.

I wouldn’t recommend this as an upgrade from the original Cleito tank, unless you already have a dual battery mod that can push at least 150watts. I would consider the Cleito 120 to be a substitute of the SMOK TFV8 tank, they are both very similar tank in juice capacity, and vaper production, the only difference is that the Cleito 120 coils have less of the wattage range compare to the TFV8 tank. Overall the Cleito 120 tank is a really good tank if you plan on upgrading your full set up or you would like something similar to the TFV8 tank.