Broken T-Priv 3

Hi maybe some of you know what to do because i dont i got a T-Priv 3 kit it was working fine but a couple of days ago i was vaping and my friend asked to show what batteries im using so i pulled them out showed him and then put them back in and the vape stopped working no LED lights when i put the batteries in no smok logo on screen nothing.I opened the top part to see maybe the wires are broken or something like that but everything looks fine.

I did some research and it looks like this mod is making a lot of problems for everybody. Some say the same thing happened to them 2 days after buying it. Something may be wrong with the chipset, in which case there is nothing you can do, but to try and get a refund if it is still under warranty.

If you want to get technical and try to save your mod, I found this suggestion you can try: On the top of the vape you will see 4 screws, unscrew them. Take it apart and you will find a ribbon awm 20624 80c 60v vw-1 20 pin short inside. Take it out and use a hair dryer to completely dry it out. If that doesn’t work then you need to replace the ribbon.

I hope this helps you.

Hi thank you for trying to help! I will try to dry the ribbon thing maybe that will help