My original germination was pretty good around 75-80%. I had trouble with unexpected growth cannabis is such a wonderful plant, and indoor growing environment proved too small. Plants which survived this growth congestion were then allowed to grow and mature outdoors. A majority (18 of 30) proved to be males, but the 12 females produced good smoke as well as the F1 generation seeds. Not sure if this was wind pollenation from native hemp, but I suspect that I failed to recognized the male traits in several plants before they were removed. Last year I used this F1 seed with good result, high germination rate, grew fewer healthy plants, and minimal seed production (F2 generation). I did master cloning techniques but lost the mother plants due to technical errors.