Changing Instructions for Bottom Coil Tanks:
- Unscrew the battery (bottom part) from the tank (mouth piece part)
- Gather a tissue paper. Empty e-juice from your tank into a sink with running water.
- Turn your tank upside down and unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the coil head from the bottom cap
- Screw the new coil onto the bottom cap. Use tissue paper or gloves to avoid getting any e-liquid on your hands.
- Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow metal tube)
- When you are done filling, screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it right side up and check for leaks before use
For best results wait a couple of minutes for the e-Liquid to saturate the cotton inside the coil before vaping.
Bottom Coil Instructions Apply To:
Cloud Maker Essential 3.0 Kit and Cloud Maker Plus Kit
Aspire ET-S and Aspire CE5,
Aspire Mini Nautilus, Aspire Nautilus
Changing Instructions for Top Coil Tanks:
Very similar to above, except everything that is bottom is typically at the top.
You can ask instructions for specific tanks by asking below.