My Smok Mag vape wont fire

My vape comes on the screen show the voltages go up while pushing the trigger but it dont fire when I unscrewed the tank I was using (the smok big beast) I notice that the nipple of the coil pops on and off. I’m new at vaping and freaking out like I messed ou up this new mod I got from my best friend can u please help me I do not know what to do I need a new coil I us the smok coil v-12 90-180

@Milkbone1986 have you tried replacing the coil? That might resolve the problem altogether.

Not yet waiting to get out the hospital lm had back surgery sucks no nicotine for me till my fusion heals

@Milkbone1986 Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that! I would definitely try changing the coil out first and seeing if that fixes things. You may have unfortunately won the defect lottery.

I have one in my wife has one and both of them have quit firing and they read either ohms too high or no coil whatever they say I don’t remember it’s been awhile since I’ve looked at it but they quit completely firing and they don’t read the coils when we put them in there so the smok mag kits seems to be defective lots of people I know they’ve all been unhappy with it sorry

Hey this might sounds really dumb but have you check the wattage you’re running at? I once had a customer coming into the store with the same problem as you (trying to fire it and nothing comes out) but on the screen he miss read 6.8w for 68w.

I agree with jacky. Double check the wattage