My smok prob v8 won’t turn on. It’s brand new

I just got this smok priv v8 and it’s cute. I heard some good things about it. When I put a battery in it and clicked 5 times the light didn’t show up. I thought maybe the battery was dead. So I charged it for hours. Then clicked it 5 times the light never turned on. I put the battery in my old vape and it turns on. I’m not sure what’s wrong with it.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the battery was put in upside down, with the positive and negative ends being opposite. If not, you might need to click the button 5X faster (I know this sounds silly but I’ve seen it before). Other than that it just might be a defect since you are sure the 18650 works. Good Luck!

Thanks. I’ll try it. If it doesn’t work I’ll have to get new batteries.

@Beebee As Alissa mentioned earlier, the problem isn’t likely your battery cell if it’s working with your other kit. Just make sure that your battery is installed in the right position (positive and negative are in the right place) and that you’re clicking it 5 times quickly. If that still doesn’t help, I’d recommend taking it back in to the location you purchased it from to be checked for defects.