vape
products
e-liquid
vaping

Nicsalt by WET E-Juice

Sapphire: Graham cracker, caramel tobacco
Amethyst: Blueberry, strawberry, grape & mint
Amber: Dry virginia tobacco hazelnut

Wet E-juice caters this line in 30ml bottles, and are available in 20mg (or 2.0%) and 40mg (or 4.0%) of nicotine concentration,And has 50 VG / 50 PG ratio.
Now in stock at your local 180 smoke vape store.

WHY NICOTINE SALTS?

• You can use higher-nicotine juices: You don’t need to consume 10 mL of e-juice per day if you can have a 30 mg/ml e-juice instead of a 3 mg/ml one. You will get more nicotine quicker.

• Nicotine salt e-juice has a longer shelf-life: Nicotine salts are more stable than freebase nicotine, which means that nicotine salt e-juice will last longer in storage without the nicotine degrading.

• You don’t need a powerful device mainly designed to be used with low wattage (7-12W), mouth-to-lung devices. Nicotine salt e-liquids are more efficient at getting you nicotine, so you don’t need to compensate with a 150 W box mod – a simple, tiny device such as the Suorin air, Suorin drop, and also the Aspire Breeze can be used. Tanks such as the Nautilus X make a fantastic experience as well.

Sapphire by WET
A graham cracker caramel tobacco
I’d like to be the first to say the flavour is on point and have been excited to try a bottle. I tend to luxuriate in tobacco flavours and I find this tobacco blend to be more sweet than dry, But with just the right amount of sweetness after vaping for a couple of hours i find this to be a very complex flavour, The Caramel is very rich and the Graham cracker has an interesting but yet satisfying touch on the palate I find it to be sweet and spicy and also making it very smooth making this e-liquid one of my favourites in the entire line. I find this flavour to be very pleasant, It provides a good amount of vapor production and flavour is rich.

Amethyst by WET
A blueberry, strawberry, grape mint
Usually i am not crazy about fruit flavours but I decided to give this one a try and I must say I was impressed,Overall great flavour and vapor production the Blueberry and grape are very prominent and the strawberry is smooth on the exhale the mint is a great undertone and is very cool and refreshing on the palate. The nicotine salts offer a great kick in combination with the mint making it a great all day vape, With great vapor production well done WET E-juice.

Amber by WET
A dry virginia tobacco, hazelnut
A very nice mild tobacco with a nice undertone hazelnut finish, If you are a fan of dry tobacco and more of a milder blend look no further. Taste and vapor production are descent, Finding the hazelnut to not be overpowering but very light and great on the exhale adding something special to this eliquid making it otherwise different from what is usual, A satisfying all day vape.

CLICK HERE TO PICK UP A BOTTLE TODAY!!
If you enjoy NICOTINE SALTS click the :hearts: button below this text.

Awesome!

Awesome post! My favourite is amethyst