Pod Systems

nic-salt
pod-system

Love it or hate it?
The pod system has become very popular. At our 180 Smoke Vape Store in Buffalo, we carry the limited-edition Gold Juno battery with all the flavors of the horoscope that they offer. We also carry the even more prevalent Juul pod system. Is there anyone here that has tried both? What is your opinion? Why are Juuls more popular than Juno? Both pod systems seem to be practically the same, the only difference seems to be the price. I will not vape nic salts, so I will never know the attraction. I would like to hear your opinion on the matter.
Besides Juul and Juno, 180 Smoke Vape Store Buffalo location sells the Suorin Drop, Suorin Air, Suorin Vagon and Smok Infinix. I like these better because they are refillable and not possibly the Keurig of vaping. The cartridges are easy to fill and easy to change out. It is also cheaper to buy a bottle of Nic Salt e-liquid by WET, which will last you much longer than a pack of pods. And soon we will be introducing the Khree UFO to our US location, a dual pod system where you can have two different flavors in one vape!

I love pod system vapes! Theyre amazing

That is great! What do you love about them?

When I started vaping 3 years ago I wasn’t a big fan of dtl because it was too much for me and I didn’t like the attention of vaping in public and people looking. So I got the nautilus for a while with 6-12mg ejuice for the longest time but I didn’t like how harsh it was and for some reason I didn’t really like it. But when I was introduced with the salts, I fell in love and couldn’t go back. The pod system vape is VERY convenient and less of a hassle to use. I use my 20mg salt with my suorin air and it’s great. Pod system vapes are really small and easy to use! I hardly fill up my pod daily compare to my nautilus. I own a couple of high end devices but surprisingly I’m always going back to my suorin air.

I know what you mean! The Suorin Air is so much smaller and sleeker, basically the size of a credit card, making it easier to carry around. The cartridge is so easy to refill and saves you money compared to the pre-filled pods. Do you think you will ever be able to lower your nicotine intake eventually or will you always vape Nic Salts?

I’m trying to lower my level but in a way it’s somewhat difficult because there’s only a small selection with salts that has 10mg and I’m using 24 which is a big difference. I’ve been vaping for years and eventually I do want to go down to 0mg. But starting slowly is my goal!

True! That is the problem with Nic Salts. More brands should have lower mg options. The Wet brand has Nic Salts in 10mg. People on Juuls can never lessen their nicotine intake. At least with Juno, they have 18, 36, and 48, but there should be options to get off the nicotine.

For sure! Other than the nicotine, the convenience is what I love most about pod system vapes.