Sourin air

I forgot i had one but remembered i stopped using it cause it stopped working one day. When u put the pod in and turn it on nothing happens if u hit it but once u turn it in and turn it back on again it hits by itself. Don’t know what to do.

Hey,
So there are a few options that you can do to help out your situation.
If I were you I would contact suorin and tell them what your situation is. If it’s a defect in the device , contacting the manufacturer would be your best bet.

You can also go back to the store you got it from and bring it in and see if they can do an exchange depending one when you bought it of course. However, if you bring it into the store make sure you have your receipt, if you don’t have a receipt that’s okay, just bring the box it came in and see if maybe the problem is with the cartrage.

If none of these options work out for you, ide recommend just buying a new one or maybe getting a different device. I personally love suorin products and have never had an issue with one myself, so I hope that the manufacturer is able to do something about your device.
Good luck and I hope it all works out for you :slight_smile:
-DEZZ

I agree with her!