Suorin vagon not working

So I just bought my suorin vagon, and charged it for an hr, like I’m suppose to. Juiced it and left it set for 10 mins. While charging its blinking red and green. After letting it charge for a while, it’s still blinking, and when i take a hit, no hit, no lights. Checked YouTube and other sites but nothing. What do yall think? Defective? Or fixable?

Most of the time blinking means it’s not detecting a pod or there’s not a proper connection. Try wiping the connecting pin down gently with a cotton swab. If worst comes to worst try going back to where you bought it and see if the Sales Rep or Tech can do anything about it.

This is a community discussion and help site for all Vapers and current Smokers considering a switch.Participation is encouraged and appreciated.

You must be at least the Age of Majority (19+ in Ontario) to use this website. All information, including from a member of 180 Smoke Staff, are not intended to replace professional medical advice and are based on personal experiences. Information and statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. Please be responsible with e-liquid and vape devices, and keep them stored out of reach of children and pets—they can be fatal to them, even in small quantities!

Popular searches: Buffalo Vape Store, Wholesale eliquid, Vape Wholesale, vaporisateurs herbe, Vape News, e-liquid, e-cigarettes, Vaping, Weed Vape