Voopoo Drag 157W Mod

I just resently bought the Drag Resin mod by VooPoo. The Voopoo Drag is a mid sized, dual 18650 mod with a 32 bit super Genie chip. This device brings a rich vaping experience. The device can use either wattage or temperature control. The Drag goes up to 157w which is all you really need for any low build on an rda.

The chip within the Drag is in my opinion one of the best chips on the market. This read on this chip is spot on and once that fire button is clicked, instant fire! The fire and control buttons are nice and clicks, with zero rattle. With the super genie chip it has a mod called “super”. Once the device is about 130w it enables the super mod, which give the device a little extra safety when running it that high; probably with a low ohm coil.

The Drag isn’t the lightest mod in the world but that was a selling point to me. I’ve been in search for a heavy, boxy mod for a little while now. And this is the perfect choice for someone looking for that style of mod.

The magnetic battery door is easy to remove yet secure, zero rattle of the battery door.

I’m my opinion this is one of the best box mods on the market within a vary reasonable price range. Plus as an amazing chip that has zero issues with. At 180 smoke it goes for 74.99. Deffenetly if you’re into mid to heavy mods pick this up!