What do you suggest?

Hey everyone, so some unfortunate events have occurred and due to that I ended up losing my vape. I love my valyarin tank and my heart is set on getting a new one however, I have no idea what mod to pair it with! I always paired it with something asmodus brand but I ended up breaking 2 of the minikin2’s and 1 of the asmodus reborn. Any suggestions for vape mods? I want it to be classy but still feel comfortable in my hand for when I drive or walk around. Keep in mind the valyarin wattage starts at 95watts!!

Thanks for your help everyone,
-DEZZ

Sorry to hear, it sucks to hear losing a vape like that. As for mods, I’d still stick with the asmodus if I were you and probably get a case for it won’t have to break it again LOL.

Geekvape aegis legend. Might not be the prettiest, but can withstand quite a bit of damage. Take a look for yourself

https://www.180smoke.ca/geekvape-aegis-legend-mod

The Aegis Legend by is a second generation box mod by GeekVape featuring military standard 810G-516.6 shockproof and IP67 waterproof & dustproof housing, with this version using dual 18650 cells (not included, sold separately) to deliver up to 200W of power. The advanced AS chipset supports temp control for Ni/SS/Ti/Ka with TCR customization and bypass mode, as well as a VPC system which allows you to set a custom power ramp curve, independantly adjusting the power level for each of the first 5 seconds of draw.

Nice suggestion I actually forgot about this device

if you are a new to vaping world i would suggest a Pocket X