vg
nicotine
e-liquid
flavour
flavouring
vape-juice
vape-liquid
180smoke

All 180 Smoke e-liquid is made from a mix of Vegetable Glycerin (USP grade), Propylene Glycol (USP grade), natural & synthetic flavors, and optionally, nicotine. All of these, besides nicotine, are considered generally safe by all regulatory agencies and have been tested individually for long-term consumption.

Ingredient Breakdown

Vapour-Producing Agents: A combination of USP Propylene Glycol (PG) and USP Vegetable Glycerin (VG). Refer to each flavour’s 180 Smoke e-liquid product page or bottle for VG and PG ratios.

Added Flavors: The USP e-liquid flavour used is a combination of natural and synthetic flavors. E-liquids do not and should never contain nuts or nut oil, but some flavors (specifically the ones with the nutty undertones) may contain a molecule that is structurally similar to molecules found in peanuts. We have no reported cases of allergies due to our e liquid by customers who are in fact allergic to nuts, but this may vary from person to person.

Nicotine (when applicable): USP Kosher Certified Nicotine.

After trying a variety of different brands of liquid I find that juices made by 180 Smoke tend to gunk up my coils a lot less than other brands, especially when I am dripping. When using this eliquid I find that my coils tend to last longer, saving me money in the long run. Their use of minimal ingredients definitely pays off for my vaping needs.