In order to purchase any products from 180 Smoke Vape Store, including e-cigarettes, vaporizers, e-liquid (with or without nicotine), and coils, you must be legal tobacco purchasing age in that jurisdiction.
USA Online (www.180smoke.com)
- While various states and cities have different tobacco purchasing age as listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_age#Americas
Canada Physical Retail Stores
- Ontario - 19
- Saskatchewan - 18
- Alberta - 18
- Quebec - 18
- British Columbia - 19
- Manitoba - 18
- New Brunswick - 19
- Newfoundland and Labrador - 19
- Northwest Territories - 18
- Nova Scotia - 19
- Nunavut - 18
- Prince Edward Island - 19
- Yukon Territory - 18
Canada Online (www.180smoke.ca)
- You must be 19, or older, regardless of your province.
If you are in a location where the legal age is above or below 19, you must adhere to the laws in your province/state.
For online orders, government-issued photo ID proving legal age in your province/state must be presented at the time of delivery/pickup. If appropriate ID cannot be provided, delivery will be automatically refused.